- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
FREE BRAKE INSPECTIONview coupon
With the Purchase of a Tire Rotation
Evan G., 07/26/2019
Every auto shop stereotype is out of the window with this place. Every individual was professional, honest, and extremely personable. My experience here was beyond exceptional. In my entire life I've trusted one auto shop, and everywhere else has been a let down, but Westfield Tire & Muffler makes it two. I'm a small business owner whose vehicle is used for both personal and business matters, so I don't have the time or money to get the runaround when it comes to repairs. Blown away by these guys, highly recommend.